MBA Career News via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Subscribe the blog via your e-mail to get current news and reviews about MBA books, education and career.

Education Resources

MBA Results of Sikkim Manipal University

Monday, September 29, 2008

MBA results has been already declared by SMU on 6th, September, 2008 for July examination. Now, you can maintain all the things on the web along with results like- mail, prospectus, exam dates, forms and applications etc.


I have already told that I am doing my MBA from future point in my previous post. So, to see the my results I visit my future point site http://futurepoint.co.in/. Here in left navigation iI got student login with Sikkim Manipal University hyper link. Here all the students can enter their Roll Number to login on the site and passwords are also same – Roll Number. After entering your roll number the site will redirect to SMU panel where your profile and results all the things will be displayed.


I think like this all the centers sites have student login option where students can login to view their results. My 1st semester results is not satisfactory and I got “C” Grade.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir / Madam

I want to know result of MBA 1st semester (Feb 09)

Rgds
Vikas

Unknown said...

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to know result of MBA 1st&3rd semester(2008)Rol
l-510734700
Regards
Suparna

JAYDIP SINORA said...

dear sir/madam

i just request to you to know my 2nd sem MBA results

regards
jaydip sinora

Unknown said...

Dear Sir / Madam

I want to know result of MBA 1st semester (Feb 10)

Rgds
Ravi parkash

Join MBA Blog